Starsiege Tribes was a groundbreaking game. It was the first multiplayer game with more than 32 players, it was the first seamless indoor/outdoor FPS with vehicles... And now, Tribes is being played online for almost 10 years!
With the demise of the official master servers, getting Tribes up and running can be a bit cumbersome. That's why we've prepared a complete, ready-to-run package for you to download and play. This ZIP-archive contains the entire game, patched to the latest version and including many important addons and maps.
- Tribes full game, patched to v1.30 ("LastHope")
- HudBot v0.5
- Spoonbot v1.3
- Starwars Mod with Spoonbot
- OpenCall Map Pack
- OpenCall 2 v3.1 Map Pack
- LT v3.5 Map Pack (with BastardForgeLT update)
- REZ CTF v2.0 Map Pack
- BrakeForce Map Pack
- DOX Map Pack
- Includes Vista compatibility fixes
- Configured to use all major community master servers
- Configured to facilitate the Arloria Tribes/TribesNext IRC server instead of the (defunct) Dynamix one. (new in Update 2)
- Including PDF Manuals in English, German and French (new in Update 3)
Forget downloading 20 files, searching for the 1.8-1.11 patch or scouring for the latest master server addresses. Simply download the ZIP archive below, and run Tribes. It's that easy.
NOTE: To launch Spoonbot and play with bots, run spoonbot.bat
- Tribes Ready-To-Play (140MB ZIP, Release 3, Updated 18. January 2008)
Optional High-Resolution Textures
There are also some optional hi-res textures available. However, since they not always improve the visuals (some seams appear much more noticeable) and because they tilt the coloring of the game to an almost candy-like tint, they have not been included and are available as a separate download here. To install, extract this ZIP archive into your Tribes folder. Note that it contains other zip files. Do not extract those, instead just put them into "Tribes\Hudbot\Replacements"
- Hi-Resolution Textures (213MB ZIP)
Wanna play Tribes 2?
Tribes 2 is now also completely community-maintained and free to play. Head over to TribesNext.com to download Tribes 2 and the community patch, and start to play!